Jalapeno popper Hasselbeck potatoes. Twisted is back with another hasselback potato recipe. This time it's a delicious jalapeño popper hasselback potatoes recipe that features cheese and. These Jalapeno Popper Hasselback Potatoes were our latest creation and were a big hit!
Hasselback potatoes have domino-like slots that are perfect for filling with delicious things like bacon and cheese. These have been topped with a creamy and cheesy jalapeño popper sauce which when heated seeps deep into the slots! Potatoes – unparalleled in their versatility, these humble looking tubers have graced the tables of kings and lined the gutters of many a bad night out. You can have Jalapeno popper Hasselbeck potatoes using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Jalapeno popper Hasselbeck potatoes
- You need 2 of medium Idaho potatoes.
- It’s 2 Tablespoons of olive oil.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of sea salt.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of cracked black pepper.
- Prepare 2 slices of bacon.
- You need 1 Tablespoon of pickled jalapeno.
- Prepare 2 ounces of cream cheese.
- It’s 1/2 cup of cheddar cheese.
There are few things that do not benefit from hasselbacking or being "croqued" and our lumpy friends certainly. Jalapenos, cream cheese, and red potatoes are mashed together in this creamy and delicious jalapeno popper mashed potato recipe. Place potatoes into a large pot and cover with salted water; bring to a boil. Scalloped potatoes get a spicy kick with this recipe from Delish.com.
Jalapeno popper Hasselbeck potatoes step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Cut thin lines down the potatoes. Use two wooden spoons laid next to the potato as a guide if needed..
- Drizzle potatoes with oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Bake until the potatoes are fanned out, around 60 minutes..
- Chop bacon and cook until crispy. Drain on paper towel and set aside. Stir cream cheese and jalapenos together in bowl. Set aside..
- Fill each slot with bacon. Cover each potato with cream cheese and jalapeno mixture then top with cheddar cheese..
- Bake potatoes for 10 minutes then broil until cheddar cheese is browned and bubbly, around 2 minutes..
Add a single layer of thinly sliced potatoes. Spoon more sauce over potatoes and top with cooked bacon and jalapeños. Continue to layer until dish is mostly full. What to serve Air Fryer Jalapeno Popper Hasselback Chicken with: This is a rich chicken dish with lots of cheese so a light side goes best with it. I like either a green salad or some steamed broccoli.