Mike's BBQ Chicken Sandwiches. Our version of a BBQ Chicken Sandwich using our award winning products. Inspired by Ray Mack's Kitchen and Grill to make our version of this sandwich. Check out Mike's BBQ House menu.
A generous portion of mouth-watering apple-smoked meat of your choice topped with Uncle Mike's Kansas City BBQ sauce. Pulled BBQ Chicken Sandwiches, answering BBQ pangs with less time and less planning. Since these are BBQ sandwiches, I suggest using a more aggressive rub on the chicken and by aggressive I mean either a mixture of spicy highs and sweet lows or your favorite store bought rub. You can cook Mike's BBQ Chicken Sandwiches using 26 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mike's BBQ Chicken Sandwiches
- You need of ● For The Sandwiches.
- It’s 6 (10 oz) of Chicken Breasts [1/4" thick].
- Prepare 2 (12 oz) of Loaves Fresh Baked Ciabatta Bread.
- It’s 1 lb of Bottle Sweet Baby Ray's BBQ Sauce [+ reserves for serving].
- You need as needed of Fresh Green Leaf Lettuce [chilled].
- It’s as needed of Red Onions [thin sliced].
- It’s as needed of White Onions [thin sliced].
- You need as needed of Firm Tomato Slices.
- Prepare of ● For The Brine.
- Prepare 4 Cups of Water.
- Prepare 4 Cups of Ice.
- It’s 1/4 Cup of Salt.
- It’s 1/4 Cup of Sugar.
- You need 2 tbsp of Granulated Garlic Powder.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Granulated Onion Powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
- It’s of ● For The Options [as needed – chilled].
- You need of Peperoncini Peppers.
- You need of Banana Peppers.
- You need of Jalapeño Peppers.
- Prepare of Sport Peppers.
- You need Slices of Thin Dill Pickle.
- You need of Whole Mini Pickles.
- It’s of Whole Green Olives.
- Prepare of Salt & Vinager Potato Chips.
- You need of Sweet Baby Ray's BBQ Sauce.
Mike D's BBQ is a line of signature BBQ sauces and award winning seasonings. It was a lot thinner than what we were use to, but the taste was fantastic. Nice tangy flavor had barbecue sauce on chicken and it was so good just right. Including new Jersey Mike's sandwiches, this list features the most popular things on their menu.
Mike's BBQ Chicken Sandwiches step by step
- Create your brine by boiling all ingredients in the brine section [except for ice] until everything is dissolved. Allow water to cool and add both ice and chicken. Place in fridge in a bowl or large Ziplock Bag for 1 hour..
- Trim any fat, butterfly and pound down your chicken breasts until they're equal thickness on all sides..
- Remove chicken from brine and grill on high for three minutes on each side. Longer if your chicken pieces are on the thicker side. You'll want to create some char lines on them so try not to lift or peek..
- While waiting – gather your sides/options and rinse and slice your vegetables. Refrigerate all. You'll want all sides/options fully chilled..
- Place chicken in a disposable pan and add your entire bottle of Sweet Baby Ray's BBQ Sauce. Seal tightly with tinfoil..
- Bake your bread as per manufactures directions in the top rack. Usually about 10 minutes at 400°..
- At the same time as you bake your bread – place your sealed chicken on your lowest oven rack far to one side or the other for 15 minutes while bread is baking on the opposite side. This will add to the moisture and flavor of your chicken..
- Stack your sandwiches any way you choose to. [lettuce first tho] with your warmed leftover Sweet Baby Ray's BBQ Sauce that's in your pan..
- Serve with a salad like my, "Mike's Tangy Garden Fresh Summer Salad." Enjoy!.
Some good Jersey Mike's sandwiches include the Cancro Special, BBQ Beef, and Chicken Vote up the best sandwiches and wraps at Jersey Mike's, and add your favorites if they're missing from the list. BBQ Chicken Sandwich. featured in Easy BBQ Recipes for a Great BBQ. Season the chicken breasts with salt and pepper and place on the grill. This is a wonderful pulled chicken sandwich with a homemade barbeque sauce. BBQ Chicken Sandwiches. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines.