Stuffed lemon pepper chicken. A spatchcocked cheesy-stuffed chicken with lemon pepper seasoning is roasted until crisp and served alongside broccolini and creamy polenta. The perfect dinner for a busy weeknight. This homemade lemon pepper chicken is made with lemon, pepper, olive oil, garlic, flour and salt.
So anyway, I won't take you through the various methods I attempted before. Jumbo shells stuffed with chicken and cream cheese seemed like a good idea, and it worked. This Lemon Pepper Chicken from Delish.com will make you excited for chicken again. You can have Stuffed lemon pepper chicken using 6 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Stuffed lemon pepper chicken
- You need 4 half of pound boneless chicken breasts.
- It’s 4 of off the bone slices of ham.
- You need 4 slices of coby jack cheese cut off the block.
- It’s 1 package of Campbell's lemon pepper dinner sauce.
- It’s 12 of x10 glass baking dish.
- Prepare 1 pound of Jimmy Dean maple sausage.
If you throw chicken into a pan with salt and pepper and bake it for forever, of course it's going to be terrible. I know this sounds obvious, but it's what so many people trying to "eat healthy" do. Goes good with Stuffing with Chicken gravy. Lemon Pepper Chicken – Dinner at the Zoo.
Stuffed lemon pepper chicken instructions
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Pan cook sausage.
- Cut chicken breasts down middle across with a knife from right to left.
- Put cheese on ham and put a small amount of sausage onto cheese..
- Roll ham up and place into chicken breast..
- Use a toothpick to hold chicken breasts together..
- Pour Campbell sauce onto chicken breasts while in pan..
- Cook for 40 mins. Remove toothpicks, remove and eat..
- Enjoy! Use whatever side you wish. I made chicken stove top stuffing..
Lemon pepper seasoning, a zesty combo of dried lemon peel, onion, garlic, and plenty of ground black peppercorns, passes that test with flying colors. And this lemon pepper chicken recipe is a healthy choice for anybody wanting a quick and easy chicken dinner with vegetables. Now the legal stuff (because my mama didn't raise a fool): Please note that I am not a medical or nutritional professional. I am simply sharing my personal favorite. This crispy lemon pepper chicken is flavorful without being overly peppery.