Baked zucchini bruschetta. The zucchini forms the base of the bruschetta. It should be tender, but firm. Cut the slices about a Lightly (very, very lightly) coat the top side with olive oil.
In a bowl, mix feta, tomato, herbs, vinegar, lemon juice [and a little of the zest if you love lemon flavor!], and olive oil. Toss or stir to incorporate, taste, and adjust ingredients as needed. Mix all the cheese, bacon, jalapeno,tomato,oregano in a bowl. You can cook Baked zucchini bruschetta using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Baked zucchini bruschetta
- Prepare 2 each of zucchini.
- It’s 1/4 cup of parmesan cheese.
- It’s 1/4 cup of gauda cheese(smoked).
- You need 1/4 cup of shredded mozzarella.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of bacon bits.
- It’s 1/2 each of jalapeno.
- You need 1 tbsp of oregano.
- Prepare 1/2 each of tomato diced.
These Zucchini Bruschetta Bites make a perfect low carb party appetizer. Light, healthy and delicious, they're packed with tomatoes, herbs, and feta and baked to bubbly perfection! Get your veggies in with this low carb version of bruschetta. We seem to eat a lot of zucchini every summer, and I really mean a lot.
Baked zucchini bruschetta step by step
- Mix all the cheese, bacon, jalapeno,tomato,oregano in a bowl..
- Slice the zucchini in half length wise.
- Put the zucchini in a baking pan skin down you can use a pan with a lid as well and cook it on a stove top.
- Sprinkle the cheese mixture on top of the zucchini and cook at 400 for 10-15 minutes..
- If cooking on stove top cooking time should be similar to baking time. Cook on medium flame..
Meanwhile, combine the grape tomatoes, sun-dried tomatoes, minced garlic, fresh basil, balsamic vinegar, and remaining olive oil. Add sea salt and black pepper to taste. When the zucchini is done, spoon the bruschetta tomato mixture into each zucchini boat. Remove the zucchini from the oven and top with the tomato bruschettta mixture. Sprinkle mozzarella cheese or vegan shreds over the top, if desired.