Carrot Cake Baked Oatmeal. Carrot cake lovers, this one is for you! Refined-sugar free and packed with carrots, this baked oatmeal has all the taste of the popular dessert with a healthier whole-grain twist. Try it for a lazy weekend breakfast and enjoy the leftovers in the days to come.
That's how I feel about carrot cake. Easy, moist Carrot Cake Baked Oatmeal studded with walnuts and topped with healthy cream cheese frosting. Perfect for breakfast but good enough for dessert! You can have Carrot Cake Baked Oatmeal using 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Carrot Cake Baked Oatmeal
- You need 3 cups of old fashioned oats.
- You need 1 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1 tsp of cinnamon.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 2 cups of skim milk.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of pure maple syrup.
- You need 1/4 cup of Truvia brown sugar.
- Prepare 2 tsp of vanilla.
- You need 1/4 cup of canola oil.
- You need 1 cup of grated carrots.
- It’s 1/4 cup of chopped pecans.
- It’s 1/4 cup of coconut.
- It’s 1 cup of chopped Apple.
- You need 1/4 cup of raisins.
I'm ready and waiting for all things carrot cake, asparagus, and lemon. We're commencing the spring escapades today with a. This carrot cake baked oatmeal recipe is gluten-free, vegan and packed with flavor! It's almost like you're having a slice of carrot cake for breakfast!
Carrot Cake Baked Oatmeal instructions
- Mix oats, baking powder, salt and cinnamon in a large bowl and sit aside.
- Whisk eggs, add milk, syrup, brown sugar, vanilla and whisk until well blended. Mix into oat mixture. Add carrots, coconut, pecans, Apple and raisins and mix thoroughly. Allow mixture to set for 20 minutes so oats soak up some of the liquid..
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray 4 mini loaf pans with cooking spray and evenly fill with the oat mixture. Bake for 40 or 50 minutes or until set on top. Cool for 10 minutes then remove from pans and cool. Store in refrigerator for up to 5 days..
- If desired, could use 2 ounces of fat free cream cheese, 14 cup stevia and enough skim milk to make some icing to drizzle of n top..
Carrot Cake Baked Oatmeal is a perfect breakfast recipe for any season. It's light, fluffy and tastes just like a delicious carrot cake, both gluten-free and vegan! When it comes to planning a brunch, I'm all about going for quick and easy-to-make recipes. After he was done with his first shift, he went to the kitchen and cooked oatmeal. I am not sure what his secret was to get it so creamy and smooth.