NO BAKE RANCH FLAVORED SNACK MIX (kid friendly). Parmesan Ranch Snack Mix – Pretzels, peanuts & popcorn tossed with ranch mix! Cheesy Ranch Chex Mix: loaded with flavor and crunchy goodness, this snack mix is the new ultimate tailgating party snack that will leave everyone begging for more! Easy Ranch Snack Mix; bite-sized crackers and cheesy goldfish all tossed in a ranch coating and toasted, it They are just so perfectly flavored, perfectly toasted and perfectly popable.
Kid-Friendly Snack Mix – Katie's Cucina. Cheerios Snack MixJulie's Eats and Treats. Be the first to review this recipe. You can cook NO BAKE RANCH FLAVORED SNACK MIX (kid friendly) using 15 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of NO BAKE RANCH FLAVORED SNACK MIX (kid friendly)
- You need 1 of **** I BOUGHT CHEAP OYSTER CRACKERS AND WHALES at the Dollar Tree.
- It’s 1 box of oyster cracker.
- Prepare 1 box of of Goldfish type of chedder crackers.
- Prepare 2 cup of pretzels.
- It’s 2 cup of toasted o's.
- You need 2 cup of rice chex.
- Prepare 1 cup of veggie oil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of seasoned salt.
- You need 1 tsp of paprika.
- Prepare 2 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 2 tsp of dill weed.
- You need 2 tbsp of dry ranch dressing mix.
- Prepare 1 cup of cheese balls (like cheetos).
- Prepare 3/4 cup of frosted mini wheats.
- It’s 1 of *** can add more spices if u like…..
This is just a really simple and quick snacky thing. Kids like it and it is just great to put out at any kind of Mix remaining ingredients. Drizzle evenly over mixture to coat. Today I have a quick tip to share on how you can customize yogurt to any flavor your kids want using whole fruit jam or your homemade jam or jelly!
NO BAKE RANCH FLAVORED SNACK MIX (kid friendly) instructions
- mix the veggie oil and all the spices … mix well with a fork.. I mix this first so the oil is infused. The fork allows it to be mixed well and be broken up if there are any lumps..
- pour the oyster crackers and the cheese crackers in a very large mixing bowl and mix crackers together…
- add all the pretzels … toasted so's…. rice chex… and add to the mixture and mix by hand well….
- stir oil mixture with the fork right before you pour it on cereal… POUR MIXTURE ON CEREAL AND CRACKER MIXTURE…. mix by hand and spread..
- this can be mixed by hand once every hour for 3 hours….
- put mix in airtight container..
- *** can add craisons, peanuts, pretzels, etc…..
- right before you get ready to package in air tight container mix in mini wheats and cheese balls.
- DO NOT BAKE!!!.
I can't tell you how many times I wish I had this Ranch Snack Mix on hand to bring to summer parties the past few weeks. Smoky Ranch Baked Chicken Here's how smoked paprika and ranch seasoning transforms baked chicken. Easy and delicious snack mix with a dilly ranch seasoning. I tone down the cayenne pepper and send this to school with the kids too! This is my mom's no-bake snack mix recipe, and it's so much better than the normal snack mix recipes out there.