Oatmeal’s granola bars. The perfect customizable, on-the-go breakfast or snack. These bars, packed with the sweet flavors of raisins and cinnamon, are inspired by oatmeal raisin cookies–but they're. Made with whole grain oats and chewy dates, these Easy Homemade Oatmeal Date Granola Bars are perfect for a quick and healthy snack on the go!
A while back, we shared a cooking failure. Came right out of the (greased) pan. Introducing: Oatmeal Dark Chocolate Granola Bars! You can have Oatmeal’s granola bars using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Oatmeal’s granola bars
- You need 21/2 cup of old fashioned oatmeal.
- You need 1/4 cup of sweetened flaked coconut.
- It’s 2 tablespoon of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of each.
- You need of Walnut.
- Prepare of Pecan.
- You need of Almonds.
- Prepare of Dried cherries or raisins or figs dried prunes or any dried fruit.
- Prepare of Mini chocolate chips or marshmallows.
- Prepare of Seeds peanuts or pumpkin or sunflowers.
- You need 1/3 cup of oil.
- It’s 1/3 cup of honey.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of vanilla.
Oatmeal Granola Bars recipe: Try this Oatmeal Granola Bars recipe, or contribute your own. Homemade oatmeal bars that taste similar to Nature Valley Crunchy granola bars but much better. Perfect to add to your child's lunch, have as a snack or dessert. Because, no, I don't want a candy bar in disguise.
Oatmeal’s granola bars step by step
- Reheat the oven 325 f prepare 9×9 inc square pan lined with parchment paper and sprayed.
- Mix all the ingredients dry first then the wet mix all stirred up and put in the pan and press it down well hard with your hands.
- Bake for half hour and let it cool in the pan do not cut till it’s cold then cut it to bars enjoy .
My kids love those chewy bars with the oat man on them, but I don't like buying them. Oatmeal Raisin Chewy Granola Bars are made with delicious grains you'll love. Reviews for: Photos of Oatmeal Peanut Butter Bars. Glazed Oatmeal Maple Scones with Pecans & Currants. Easy to make (no baking!) soft and chewy oatmeal granola bars made to taste like an iced oatmeal cookie.