Oven Baked Pulled Pork with Apple Cider BBQ Sauce.
You can cook Oven Baked Pulled Pork with Apple Cider BBQ Sauce using 21 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Oven Baked Pulled Pork with Apple Cider BBQ Sauce
- You need of Rub.
- Prepare 7 lb of Pork sholder.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Cayenne.
- It’s 3 tbsp of Dry Mustard.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of Garlic Powder.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Paprika.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of Ground Black Pepper.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of Salt.
- It’s 2 of liquid smoke.
- It’s of BBQ Sauce.
- It’s 1 cup of Yellow or Brown Mustard.
- Prepare 2 cup of Ketchup.
- Prepare 1 cup of Apple Cider Vinegar.
- It’s 2 cup of Packed Brown Sugar.
- You need 3 clove of Garlic Crushed.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Honey.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Molasses.
- You need 1 tbsp of Cayenne.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Worcestershire Sauce.
- You need of To Serve.
- Prepare 16 of Hoagie or Hamburger Buns.
Oven Baked Pulled Pork with Apple Cider BBQ Sauce step by step
- Preheat oven to 250°F.
- For Rub.
- Mix all the rub ingredients together in a bowl.
- Put Rub on Pork shoulder make sure to coat it good all over.
- Put Pork Shoulder in a Dutch oven and put in oven for 6 hours or until internal temp is between 170 to 180°F with thermometer.
- While Pork shoulder is baking Using Crock pot mix all the sauce ingredients in Crock Pot and turn on low stirring occasionally.
- When Pork shoulder is done using two forks seperate meat into shreds and put in crock pot stir it in well.
- Then let it sit on warm for about 45 minutes stirring occasionally.
- Then serve on Hoagie buns or Hamburger Buns with Creamy Coleslaw recipe also posted by me.
- Footnote add drippings and fat with rub to the sauce with the meat adds to the flavor only thing don't use is the bone from the shoulder.
- I will sometimes soak pork shoulder overnight with liquid smoke and water in large pot.