Teriyaki Pork Pizza. Pork chops are marinated with teriyaki sauce, garlic salt, and black pepper and then View image. Teriyaki Pork Chops. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Just made this dish for my family.
Sweet and Savory Teriyaki Pork Chops that make the perfect dinner recipe. This simple pork loins recipe is great served on it's own or over rice and is made with a delicious homemade teriyaki sauce. This Teriyaki Pork Chop Recipe is delicious and easy to prepare. You can cook Teriyaki Pork Pizza using 29 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Teriyaki Pork Pizza
- Prepare of Crust.
- It’s 2 cups of all purpose flour.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of dry yeast.
- You need 1 tablespoons of sugar.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil.
- You need 3/4 cup of warm water.
- You need 1 teaspoon of granulated onion powder.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil to coat with.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil brushing.
- Prepare of Sauce.
- It’s 1/4 cup of soya sauce.
- It’s 1 cup of water.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of minced garlic.
- You need 1/2 cup of dark brown sugar packed.
- You need 1 teaspoon of ground ginger.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of flour.
- It’s of Toppings.
- It’s 1/2 pound of porkloin.
- It’s To taste of salt.
- You need To taste of ground white pepper.
- Prepare 1 cup of shredded Colby Monterey jack cheddar cheese.
- It’s 1 cup of sliced pineapple.
- You need 1/2 cup of crispy bacon pieces.
- It’s 1 of large onion sliced.
- It’s of Extra.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of soya sauce.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of flour.
This Teriyaki Pork Chop Recipe will guide you on how to convert a lonely pork chop into a delicious dish from ground-up without using. With Stir-Fried Red Bell Pepper, Red Cabbage, Carrot, and Broccoli. You'll whip up a mean honey teriyaki glaze to cover the Asian-spiced pork chop. Pizza is a popular food to order in Japan, but we have some original recipes as well.
Teriyaki Pork Pizza step by step
- Mix the warm water, yeast, and sugar. Mix the flour, salt, garlic, and onion powder. Mix the yeast and flour mixtures. Knead a few times. Form into a ball and coat with oil. Coat the bowl with oil add the dough and allow to double in size for 1 hour..
- Deflate the dough and reform the ball and allow to rise a second time for an hour..
- Slice the onion sauté in the bacon drippings and when the onions are translucent and caramelized they will be ready for the flour and sauce..
- Mix the sauce ingredients, except the flour. Simmer for 20 minutes. When onions are done add in 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil. When they look wet Add half the sauce and simmer if to thick add more sauce. Preheat oven to 425°Fahrenheit..
- Crisp the bacon. Slice the pork. Season with salt and pepper sauté till cooked through in the bacon drippings..
- Slice the pineapple. Grate the cheese..
- Roll out the dough brush with oil. Poke holes in the center of the crust. Add the teriyaki onions over the top of the crust..
- Chop the crispy bacon into pieces. Add the rest of the toppings and bake in oven for 13-15 minutes. Let rest 10 minutes. Serve I hope you enjoy!!!.
- Extra, mix the 2 tablespoons of soya sauce and 1 teaspoon flour. Heat any of the teriyaki sauce you have leftover. Add the soya sauce mixture to the teriyaki sauce to thicken. Use this as a dipping sauce..
This recipe is for a teriyaki chicken pizza. Perhaps it's very different than the pizza that you may be used to. Pork Teriyaki Stir-Fry; Crispy pork with pineapple, carrots and pepper is. And having a jar of homemade teriyaki sauce in the fridge really makes this quick and easy dinner. These teriyaki pork burgers add teriyaki sauce to the pork burger patty mixture for an ultra-intense sweet/savoury Grilled Teriyaki Pork Burgers.