Twice Baked Potatoes.
You can have Twice Baked Potatoes using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Twice Baked Potatoes
- It’s 3 of each Idaho potato — baked.
- You need 1/2 cup of cheddar cheese.
- It’s 3 strips of bacon, cooked and chopped.
- You need 1/2 cup of onions- small dice.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sour cream.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of granulated garlic.
- It’s to taste of salt and pepper.
- You need 1/4 cup of cheddar cheese, to top off the stuffed potatoes.
- It’s as needed of Dollop of sour cream.
- Prepare pinch of chopped parsley.
Twice Baked Potatoes step by step
- Wash potatoes.
- Coat with oil and season with salt Bake potatoes 350 Degree until soft about 40-50 minutes.
- Brown off 3 stripes of bacon and then chop up the cooked bacon..
- In the pan with the bacon fat add a half a cup of small diced onions and cook until golden brown..
- Carefully cut the potato in half the long way- a serrated knife works best..
- With a spoon scoop out the potato into a bowl and place the hollowed out skins on the sheet pan Mix all the ingredients together this can be done by hand or with a hand mixer for 30 seconds. Add salt and pepper to taste..
- Divide the stuffing between the potato skins and top with extra cheese..
- Bake to a light golden brown and delicious(GBD) color in 350 degree oven. About 15-20 minutes.