Apple Baked Brie.
You can have Apple Baked Brie using 6 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Apple Baked Brie
- It’s 1 packages of crescent roll sheet dough.
- You need 1/2 of apple, thinly sliced.
- It’s 1/4 cup of brown sugar.
- It’s 8 oz of brie cheese round.
- It’s 1/4 cup of chopped pecans.
- You need of crackers ( I used cinnamon sugar pita crackers).
Apple Baked Brie step by step
- Pre heat oven to 350°. Unroll crescent roll dough. Place cheese in the middle of the dough..
- Place sliced apples on top of cheese. Top with brown sugar and pecans. Wrap dough around cheese, trimming excess. Bake for 20-25 minutes until golden brown..