You can cook Corn Paratha using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Corn Paratha
- You need 1 cup of whole wheat flour (gehun ka atta).
- Prepare 3 cups of finely chopped spinach (palak).
- It’s 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of oil.
- Prepare 3 tsp of melted butter or oil for cooking.
- You need 1 cup of boiled sweet corn kernels (makai ke dane).
- Prepare 2 of onions, chopped.
- It’s 2 of green chillies, chopped.
- It’s 2 tsp of oil salt to taste.
Corn Paratha step by step
- For the dough, mix all the ingredients and add enough water to make a soft dough..
- Divide the dough into 10 portions and roll out each portion into very thin 150 mm. Diameter rounds..
- For the spinach corn stuffing, heat the oil and fry the onions for 1/2 minute. Add the green chillies and fry again for a few seconds..
- Add the spinach and cook for 2 minutes. Drain the water, if any. Add the corn and salt..
- To proceed, cook each roti on a tawa (griddle) very lightly for a few seconds..
- Put a portion of the stuffing in each paratha and fold into a semi-circle. Arrange on a greased baking tray..
- Alternatively, cook on a tawa (griddle) on both sides and brush lightly with butter or oil. Serve hot..