Hoisin Baked Chicken.
You can have Hoisin Baked Chicken using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Hoisin Baked Chicken
- Prepare 2 of chicken thighs; or other parts.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of hoisin.
- Prepare 2 tsp of 5 spice seasoning.
- You need 1 tsp of orange peel seasoning.
- It’s 1 tsp of onion powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1 tsp of roasted and ground coriander seed.
- Prepare 1 tsp of toasted sesame seeds.
- It’s 1 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- Prepare 1 tsp of paprika.
- Prepare 1 of sesame oil; as needed.
- Prepare 1 of salt and white pepper.
Hoisin Baked Chicken instructions
- Toss chicken in sesame oil. Season with dried spices and sesame seeds. Bake at 350° for approximately 40-45 minutes or until thermometer reaches 165°..
- Glaze with hoisin during last five minutes of cooking..
- Variations; Mirin, sake, dried chives or cilantro, mustard,.