Honey Baked Chicken Breast #2. Top honey-baked-chicken-breast recipes just for you. Sweet and savory chicken breasts baked with honey and mustard have a light curry flavor. Whisk butter, honey, mustard, salt, and curry powder together in a bowl until smooth; pour.
Crispy golden brown skin and a bright sweet and savory sauce. Honey Citrus Chicken Grill or broil these flavorful honey citrus chicken breast halves. Chipotle Tabasco sauce gives these chicken breasts a tantalizing smoky flavor, but feel free to use regular Tabasco. You can have Honey Baked Chicken Breast #2 using 8 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Honey Baked Chicken Breast #2
- It’s 2 of jumbo chicken breasts; bone-in.
- It’s 1/2 cup of honey.
- It’s 2 tsp of poppy seeds.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ground cardamom.
- It’s 1 tsp of ground coriander seed.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of ground sage.
- You need 1 pinch of salt.
- It’s 1 of peanut oil; as needed.
This is my Honey Baked Chicken Breasts Recipe — you can also use thighs. These baked chicken breasts are coated in a delicious honey soy glaze, flavored with garlic and lime, with just a hint of spiciness from Sriracha hot sauce. If you're good at planning ahead, you can marinate them for extra flavor. Under an hour cooking time is needed to glaze these chicken pieces to delicious perfection.
Honey Baked Chicken Breast #2 instructions
- Toss chicken with enough oil to cover. Season with dried spices. Bake at 325° for approximately 50 minutes or until thermometer reaches 160°. Glaze breasts with plenty of honey. Continue cooking until thermometer reaches 165°, approximately 5-10 more minutes..
- Variations; Vegetable oil, EVOO, flavored olive oils, rosemary, thyme, parsley, cilantro, lavender, sesame seeds, maple.
These chicken breasts bake up to shiny, deliciously honey soy glazed perfection. If serving with noodles or rice, I recommend doubling the. Baked Honey Mustard Chicken Breast with a touch of lemon, an absolutely delicious, low-carb and healthy meal for two. Serve it with broccoli spears or any other veggies of your choice. There is hardly any preparation needed.