Marinated and baked chicken strips – shawarma djej. HOW TO MARINATE CHICKEN SHAWARMA RESTAURANT & HOTEL STYLE Learn world famous arbic shawarma marinate recipe restaurant hotel & catering home easy recipe. A yummy start to the day Fattet shawarma djej served with fried bread and garlic yogurt! PagesBusinessesFood & drinkRestaurantMiddle Eastern RestaurantLebanese Restaurantcafe blanc DubaiVideosFattet Shawarma Djej.
The longer you marinate the chicken the more. This chicken breast marinated in a savory yogurt can be served in shawarma sandwiches for lunch or as an entree at a Lebanese dinner. Baked chicken thighs and drumsticks in a creamy white wine sauce with baby potatoes. You can have Marinated and baked chicken strips – shawarma djej using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Marinated and baked chicken strips – shawarma djej
- It’s 2 kg of chicken breasts, cut into thin fajita-like strips.
- It’s of For the marinade:.
- Prepare 5 cloves of garlic, crushed.
- You need 1 cup of lemon juice.
- You need 1 1/2 cups of vegetable oil.
- It’s 1 cup of white vinegar.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 4 teaspoons of 7 spices.
- You need 1 pinch of mastic gum, if available.
Adjust to your personal preference and use it in your favorite shawarma recpe. Prepare a marinade for the chicken. Obviously this isn't an authentic shawarma because I roasted mine in the oven, whereas it's usually prepared on a spit and However it is important to marinate your chicken, the flavors here are to die for, and the chicken will melt in your mouth. It's also a bit spicy from the red.
Marinated and baked chicken strips – shawarma djej step by step
- In a large bowl, place the chicken strips and all the marinade ingredients together. Mix well and let it marinate in the refrigerator for at least 2 hr..
- Transfer the chicken and its marinade to a baking tray. Place the tray in the oven, at medium heat, for 30 to 40 min or until the chicken is tender..
- Serve the chicken shawarma with garlic cream, fried potatoes and pickles..
- Note: You can find the recipe 'garlic cream' under my profile..
This Chicken Shawarma recipe is going to knock your socks off! Just a handful of every day spices Chicken Shawarma. BAKING: Cooking on a BBQ or stove is best to get the caramelisation. The marinade for this Chicken Shawarma has to be the very best marinade that I've ever made. If desired, slice the chicken into strips before marinating to maximize the flavor.