Rae's Easy Chicken Veggie Rice Bake.
You can have Rae's Easy Chicken Veggie Rice Bake using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Rae's Easy Chicken Veggie Rice Bake
- It’s 1 cup of instant brown rice.
- It’s 1 3/4 cup of chicken broth.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of shredded chicken breast or canned chicken, drained.
- You need 1/2 packages of frozen mixed veggies, thawed.
- It’s 1 can of condensed cream of celery soup.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of milk.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of shredded cheddar cheese, sharp.
- You need 1 pinch of black pepper.
- Prepare 1 can of buttermilk biscuits (10 count).
Rae's Easy Chicken Veggie Rice Bake step by step
- preheat oven to 375°F.
- prepare rice in microwave according to package directions, using broth instead of water(uncle Ben's said cook for 8 minutes).
- I thawed the veggies in the microwave too.
- coat inside of casserole dish with nonstick spray (I used 3 qt and had plenty of room so smaller would probably work).
- combine all ingredients except for biscuits in casserole dish and stir to combine.
- place biscuits evenly over the top of the chicken and rice mixture.
- bake uncovered for 20 to 25 minutes until biscuits are golden brown.