Zucchini Parmesan Crisps.
You can have Zucchini Parmesan Crisps using 4 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Zucchini Parmesan Crisps
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of Chipotle sandwich spread (more or less) (or plain mayo).
- You need 1 cup of Italian style Panko.
- It’s 1/2 cup of grated Parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 2 of zucchinis, thinly sliced to 1/4-inch thick rounds.
Zucchini Parmesan Crisps step by step
- Preheat oven to 400°F..
- In a large bowl, combine Panko and Parmesan; set aside..
- Working in batches, brush both sides of zucchini rounds with sandwich spread, then dredge in Panko mixture, pressing to coat. (You can use plain mayo and add your own spices if you prefer.).
- Layer on lined cookie sheet as flat as possible. I overlapped mine just slightly to get as many on there as possible..
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until squash is crisp tender and golden. Serve immediately..