Apple Cobbler. It's easier than pie, and just as delicious. This warm apple cobbler is topped with an easy biscuit recipe. Apple cobbler may become one of your favorite apple desserts once you try this recipe.
Apple Cobbler, homemade, and completely from scratch! Made with tart apples and a buttery sweet biscuit-like topping, this is a simple and delicious cobbler! In a medium bowl, stir together flour, baking powder and salt. You can have Apple Cobbler using 18 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Apple Cobbler
- Prepare of Filling.
- You need 3 of apples.
- It’s 5 tbsp of honey.
- You need 1/2 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- You need 1 tbsp of cornstarch dissolved in 3 tbsp water.
- You need of Juice from half lemon.
- You need Pinch of salt.
- It’s of Crust.
- You need 3-4 tbsp of honey.
- It’s 3/4 cup of dry oat.
- It’s 1/4 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of corn starch.
- It’s 1 tsp of sugar.
- You need of Cream.
- Prepare 200 ml of whipping cream.
- Prepare 150 gr of mascarpone.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of confectioner sugar.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of vanilla paste.
My EASY apple cobbler recipe is basically foolproof and SO delicious; think of it as apple pie's less fussy friend. Every of this apple dessert bite has. You'll be whipping up these easy desserts all season long. This Old Fashioned Apple Cobbler has a warm, spiced apple filling and is topped off with the perfect sweet biscuit crust.
Apple Cobbler instructions
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- Cut the apples evenly and wash with salted room temperature water.
- Heat honey, dissolved corn starch, lemon juice, cinnamon, add a pinch of sugar and stir. Add the apples and cook for about 5 minutes on low heat. Put everything right back to the baking dish.
- To make the crust, mix honey, oat, corn starch, and flour nicely.
- Sprinkle some sugar on top of the apple before topping it with the crust. Make sure the crust is distributed evenly and gently press it down so it becomes a bit firm.
- Cook in the oven for 25 minutes.
- Whip the cream until soft peak, fold in mascarpone, confectioner sugar, and vanilla paste gently.
- Cut the cobbler and carefully lift it from the dish as it is easily crumble apart. Pair with a cup of honey tea and enjoy!.
People absolutely love this from scratch recipe and you will too! This apple cobbler recipe is so easy, you can whip it up anytime the mood strikes. It has hints of I swear to you this apple cobbler is the easiest you've ever made. And it's even easier if you don't peel. What is apple season without cobbler?