Ground Turkey Italian Veggie Bake with Baby Yellow Potatoes Or Cauliflower. A comforting cauliflower cheese bake with a difference. Cauliflower and waxy baby potatoes in a cheese and spinach sauce topped with mozzarella and baked until golden. Cheesy Cauliflower and Potato Bake with Spinach.
Spring peas, ground turkey, cumin, cilantro and potatoes come together to create this quick comforting When meat is browned and cooked through add scallions, chopped tomato mixture, peas, potato I used baby gold potatoes so I didn't have issues with the potatoes taking too long to cook. Halve potatoes and place on a cookie sheet. Combine with cracked cloves of garlic. You can cook Ground Turkey Italian Veggie Bake with Baby Yellow Potatoes Or Cauliflower using 16 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Ground Turkey Italian Veggie Bake with Baby Yellow Potatoes Or Cauliflower
- You need 1 lb of ground turkey or beef.
- It’s 1 of organic green beans.
- It’s 1/2 cup of diced green peppers.
- It’s 1 cup of organic diced tomatoes.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of sliced black olives.
- It’s 495 grams of baby yellow potatoes.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of diced mushrooms.
- Prepare 6 tbsp of tomato paste.
- You need 2 tbsp of reduced fat cream cheese.
- Prepare 1 cup of low fat mozzarella cheese.
- You need 1 of salt and pepper.
- Prepare 1 of rosemary.
- Prepare 1 of italian seasoning.
- It’s 1 of oregano.
- Prepare 1 of basil.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of olive oil.
Coat potatoes and garlic with extra-virgin oil and season with rosemary, salt and pepper. The Goodness of Cauliflower for Baby Food: Cauliflower (like other cruciferous veggies such as broccoli Roasted cauliflower is nice but seldom is cauliflower baked by itself without being a part of a Please be sure not to over steam cauliflower or you will find a mushy and bitter tasting veggie. Here's what you need: cauliflower florets, olive oil, italian breadcrumb, garlic powder, salt, grated parmesan cheese. In a bowl or ziploc bag, add the cauliflower florets and olive oil and stir until fully combined.
Ground Turkey Italian Veggie Bake with Baby Yellow Potatoes Or Cauliflower instructions
- Preheat oven to 325.
- Cook ground turkey in olive oil..
- In a small pot heat green beans and baby potatoes or cauliflower to soften. (Organic green beans can be stiff).
- When ground turkey is done add diced tomatoes and tomato paste mixing with turkey..
- Add green peppers, olives, mushrooms, seasonings except salt and pepper..
- Add cream cheese and 1/2 cup of mozzarella cheese to the ground turkey mixture..
- Drain green beans and cut potatoes/cauliflower into smaller chunks. Place in oiled baking dish..
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Add turkey/veggie mixture on top of green beans..
- Add remaining 1/2 cup of mozzarella cheese. Bake for 30 minutes..
Add the garlic powder, salt, breadcrumbs, and Parmesan. Smoky roasted cauliflower tacos with chipotle romesco! The cauliflower could be roasted ahead of time and reheated in the oven or stovetop if you're short on time. These potatoes are round with golden yellow skin and creamy white flesh. DYP's® have a rich texture with a mixture of buttery and nutty flavors and the perfect DYP's are perfect for using when you want your potatoes to retain shape.