How To Make Perfect Chicken Nuggets (IMHO).
You can cook How To Make Perfect Chicken Nuggets (IMHO) using 24 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of How To Make Perfect Chicken Nuggets (IMHO)
- Prepare of Batter:.
- Prepare 45 g of Bleached All Purpose Flour,.
- You need 1.5 TSP of Sea Salt,.
- Prepare 1 TSP of Baking Soda,.
- It’s 60 g of Corn Meal,.
- It’s 45 g of Corn Starch,.
- Prepare 2 TSP of White Pepper,.
- Prepare 1 TSP of Onion Powder,.
- You need 1/2 TSP of Garlic Powder,.
- You need 1/2 TSP of Cumin Powder,.
- It’s 1/2 TSP of Coriander Powder,.
- You need 1/2 TSP of Cayenne,.
- You need Pinch of Dried Mushroom Powder,.
- You need 1/4 TSP of Dried Basil,.
- Prepare 1/4 TSP of Dried Parsley,.
- It’s 1/4 TSP of Dried Rosemary,.
- It’s 1/4 TSP of Dried Thyme,.
- Prepare 225 ml of Water,.
- It’s of Chicken Nuggets:.
- It’s 500 g of Skinless Boneless Chicken Breast Into Nuggets,.
- It’s 1 TSP of Baking Soda,.
- You need 1 TBSP of Bleached All Purpose Flour,.
- Prepare of Canola / Peanut / Vegetable Oil, For Frying.
- Prepare of Homemade Curry Sauce, For Dipping.
How To Make Perfect Chicken Nuggets (IMHO) instructions
- Pls visit: https://www.fatdough.sg/single-post/2019/08/20/Curry-Sauce for the curry sauce recipe..
- Prepare the batter. In a large bowl, whisk together flour, salt, baking soda, corn meal, corn starch, white pepper, onion, garlic, cumin, coriander, cayenne, dried mushroom powder, basil, parsley, rosemary and thyme. Continue whisking until well combined. Gradually pour in 225ml of water while still whisking..
- Whisk until no large lumps. Whisk, whisk, whisk. Cover with cling film and set aside for 30 mins to rest..
- Prepare the chicken nuggets. Place chicken breast on a working surface and cover with cling film. Using a meat mallet, pound the chicken breast until tender and almost the same thickness throughout. You can do this with a rolling pin as well..
- Cut into bite size nugget pieces, as evenly as you possibly can. Transfer into a large bowl. Add in baking soda. Toss to coat well. *Make sure the chicken is well coated.*.
- Cover with cling film and set aside for 15 mins. After 15 mins, rinse thoroughly under running water. Pat dry and lightly dust the chicken with flour..
- Dd canola oil into a dutch oven, about 2 inches in depth, over medium heat. *To check if the temperature of the oil is ready, place a wooden chopstick into the oil. If bubbles start to form, the temperature is ready for frying.*.
- Using a skewer dredge the chicken nuggets into the batter. Gently spoon into the oil with some of the batter. Deep fry until golden brown on all sides..
- Remove from heat and drain off excess oil on a cooling rack or a plate lined with kitchen paper. Repeat the process for the remaining chicken nuggets..
- You can garnish the nuggets with your favorite herbs or greens. I used nori flakes. Serve immediately with homemade curry sauce for dipping. You can also serve with your favorite dipping sauce..