Oven Baked Fajita.
You can cook Oven Baked Fajita using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Oven Baked Fajita
- Prepare 1 lb of boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into strips.
- It’s 2 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- It’s 2 tsp of chili powder.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of cumin.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of dried oregano.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of seasoned salt.
- Prepare 1 can of diced tomatoes with green chilies (15 oz.).
- You need 1 medium of onion, sliced.
- Prepare 1/2 of red bell pepper, cut into strips.
- It’s 1/2 of green bell pepper, cut into strips.
Oven Baked Fajita instructions
- Preheat oven to 400°F..
- Place chicken strips in a greased 13 x9 baking dish..
- In small bowl combine the oil, chili powder, cumin, garlic powder, dried oregano, and salt..
- Drizzle the spice mixture over the chicken and stir to coat..
- Next add the tomatoes, peppers, and onions to the dish and stir to combine..
- Bake uncovered for 20-25 minutes or until chicken is cooked through and the vegetables are done..