Pork chops stuffed with homemade stuffing and caramelized apples. Apples and stuffing mix provides a wonderful addition to these pork chops – perfect for dinner. In small bowl, mix flour, brown sugar and cinnamon; sprinkle over apples. Sprinkle seasoned salt on both sides of pork; place pork over apples.
This delicious recipe is a must try! The cinnamon and sweetness from the caramelized onions and apples pairs really well with the pork, making this such a. Place pork chops on top of stuffing. You can cook Pork chops stuffed with homemade stuffing and caramelized apples using 21 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pork chops stuffed with homemade stuffing and caramelized apples
- You need 3 of thick cut porkchops without the bone.
- You need 2 of medium size yellow onions.
- Prepare 6 slices of white bread.
- It’s 1 cup of chicken broth.
- You need 3 of large russet potatoes.
- It’s of Velveeta cheese cut into cubes and Sourcream.
- Prepare of seasoning I used for the porkchops and stuffing.
- You need 2 tsp of garlic.
- You need 2 tsp of black pepper.
- You need 2 tsp of paprika.
- It’s 1 tsp of rosemary.
- It’s 2 tsp of oregano.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 3 of red delicious apples.
- It’s 2 tsp of butter for Stuffing.
- It’s of for the apple seasonings.
- You need of cinnamon.
- It’s of nutmeg.
- Prepare of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of lemon extract.
- It’s 2 tsp of butter.
Thank you sherry for this wonderful homemade version of the apples pork and stuffing. Looking for more ways to add my abundant crop of fruit and. Discover how easy it is to make our Apple Pork Chops and Stuffing any night of the week. Place stuffing cubes in dish; stir in gravy.
Pork chops stuffed with homemade stuffing and caramelized apples instructions
- First I peel 3 red delicious apples and then cut them into small cubes. After that in a small pot I put 2 teaspoons of butter and let them melt turn down to a medium pour the apples in and then added one teaspoon of nutmeg 1 teaspoon of cinnamon 2 teaspoons of brown sugar and 1 teaspoon of lemon extract I covered the top and then I let it simmer on low light. For 20 min.
- Then to make my stuffing I took 6 slices of white bread and cut them into small cubes then I diced up a small yellow onion and cut them into small square pieces I put them aside and then I got a pot and put 2 teaspoons of butter and let that melt once the butter melted I added the bread and onions poured one cup of chicken broth and added my seasonings of oregano,black pepper, paprika, garlic powfer and rosemary very slowly stirred and covered it and let it cook on low.
- For my pork chops I cut it in the middle and made a pocket afterwards I use the medium size frying pan and put a little bit of vegetable oil in it I then proceeded to season my pork chops with the same seasoning I used for my stuffing but I also added a little bit of salt once I finish this I take pork chops and then place it in the frying pan to simmer and just Brown for two minutes on each side then placed them on a baking pan and stuffed it with stuffing and the apples I place them in oven.
- I preheat the oven to 370 then I wash off 3 large russet potatoes and poke holes in them and brush them with vegetable oil after that I sprinkle them with salt an black peppef then place the alone in oven for 1 hour 20 min let the pork chops cook for 30 or until you see a clear liquid coming out.
- I then cut and caramelized the 2nd yellow onion and put aside and melt the Velveeta cheese once the patatoes are done you cut in half press down on the end to make the pocket add butter the melted cheese tsp of Sourcream and caramelized onions on top.
Boneless pork loin chops can be used instead of the bone-in chops. Prepare stuffing mix according to package directions. Heat olive oil in a skillet. Cut slits into the pork chops almost like you were slicing it in half, but not cutting all the. Pork chops baked over apple pie filling topped with stuffing?? (*Porkchops ARE done when just barely light pink in center and juices run clear.)**When serving, make sure you scoop with a large spatula, getting underneath the chop to get all the pie filling underneath.