Stuffed Shells (Lactose free).
You can cook Stuffed Shells (Lactose free) using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Stuffed Shells (Lactose free)
- You need 1 packages of Melissa's Extra Firm Tofu.
- Prepare 2 tsp of EarthBalance Butter (vegan, lactose free, non-dairy).
- Prepare 1 box of (12oz) Barilla Jumbo Shells.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of RealLemon Juice.
- It’s 1 of Green Pepper.
- Prepare 1 of Red Pepper.
- Prepare 163 grams of Green Olives.
- It’s 2 cup of Daiya cheddar cheese shreads (lactose free, vegan, non-dairy).
- You need 1 small of handful soy flavored bacon bits.
Stuffed Shells (Lactose free) step by step
- Tofu prep: Drain, slice, and press tofu for 45 minutes. (to drain excess water out.).
- Add earthbalance butter, Reallemon Juice and tofu in pan. Gently scramble tofu and bake on low heat over stove until tofu is lightly browned, stirring frequently. (After tofu is baked, set aside for now.).
- Boil Jumbo shells for roughly 12 minutes. (Drain, rinse and set aside for now.).
- Chop, de-seed and pit the red and green peppers. Cut up the olives..
- Mix together the cooked tofu, chopped red and green peppers, chopped olives, daiya cheese, and soy bacon bits. Mix well..
- Carefully stuff each jumbo shell with the mixed ingredients.. Heat until cheese is melted if preferred, or eat as is. Enjoy!.