Tangy baked, foil wrapped salmon. Place a large piece of aluminum foil on a baking sheet and brush with olive oil. Place salmon in the middle of the foil, skin-side down. Fold up the edges of the foil over the salmon to create a packet, making sure to seal the edges.
Just wrap tightly in foil, top with your favorite veggies, and bake! This is perfect for a quick and healthy meal! Place the foil packet on a heavy large baking sheet. You can cook Tangy baked, foil wrapped salmon using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Tangy baked, foil wrapped salmon
- You need 3 medium of salmon fillets.
- It’s 6 clove of garlic.
- Prepare 1 of orange bell pepper.
- It’s 1 of handful of fresh cut green beans.
- It’s 1 of zucchini.
- It’s of olive oil, extra virgin.
- Prepare of Kraft olive oil Tuscan Italian dressing.
- Prepare pinch of dried dill.
- Prepare 1 of squirt of fresh lemon juice.
- It’s 1 tsp of soy sauce.
Repeat until all of the salmon have been individually wrapped in foil and placed on the baking sheet. Bake until the salmon is just cooked. For this recipe, the salmon is baked with slices of lemon wrapped inside the foil for that extra kick of lemon flavor. Combined with the lemon juice used in the butter mixture, the result is a sauce that is both rich in flavor from the butter but also refreshing from the lemon and garlic.
Tangy baked, foil wrapped salmon instructions
- Place salmon fillets in a bowl, drizzle with Italian dressing, 1 teaspoon of soy sauce, and a squirt of lemon. Cover with tin foil, place in fridge to marinade..
- Chop peppers, garlic, zucchini and green beans. Place in a bowl, toss with olive oil..
- Take a large piece of tin foil, place salmon in the middle, sprinkle dry or fresh dill, spoon veggies on top of fillet. Wrap tight with the tin foil. Wrap each fillet individually with veggies on top. Make sure each packet is wrapped tightly. Wrap any remaining chopped veggies tightly in their own foil..
- Preheat oven to 450°F. Once preheated, place foil packets directly on the rack. Bake for 15 to 20 minutes..
- Squirt cooked salmon with fresh lemon. Serve with rice and greens..
- Enjoy! :).
Baked Salmon in Foil – So Many Ways to Love Thee. I've cooked baked salmon in foil dozens of different ways. While all you really need for a satisfying piece of baked salmon is salt, pepper, and olive oil, the foil method is easy to adapt to different herbs and ingredients. You have plenty of options to keep it exciting and new. Garnish with cilantro and serve immediately with lemon slices.