Apple, raisin, pecan, caramel baked french toast. Baked French toast with apples and caramel sauce. The consistency of the finished recipe will be similar to bread pudding! A glass baking pan will help prevent the toast from sticking.
Fold in bread cubes to coat. This easy overnight casserole is pretty self explanatory. Mix together the brown sugar and cinnamon, then mix in the butter, apples and raisins. You can have Apple, raisin, pecan, caramel baked french toast using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Apple, raisin, pecan, caramel baked french toast
- You need 4 of slices of bread.
- Prepare 4 of eggs beaten.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of milk.
- It’s 1 tbsp of sugar.
- You need 3 of apples, grated.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chopped raisins.
- It’s 1/2 cup of pecans (chopped or whole).
- You need 1/2 cup of caramel sauce for drizzle.
- You need 1/2 of lemon or lime juiced.
Pecan Pie French Toast from Delish.com is a brunch game changer. Apple Pie Stuffed French Toast Is A Fall Brunch MUST. With this easy baked french toast it is now possible! Candied pecans get sprinkled over slices of bread and then baked into a perfect french toast casserole.
Apple, raisin, pecan, caramel baked french toast instructions
- Beat eggs and add milk and sugar.
- Dip bread into egg mixture.
- Grate apples with skin on. Add lemon to stop browning..
- Chop raisins and pecans (or whichever nut you have).
- Spray bottom of pan or casserole that will fit the bread with non-stick spray.
- Place egg soaked brwad into bottom on pan in one layer.
- Evenly distribute the apple, raisins, nuts and caramel topping..
- Bake in a 350°F oven for approx 40 minutes or untill set and browned.
This dessert is absolutely delicious–soft caramelised apples, vanilla and cinnamon infused french toast that is soaked in a rich caramel sauce. Caramel topping, French toast-style bread and baked apples make one flavorful breakfast bake. This dish is all about layers of flavor. Caramel topping, French toast-style bread and baked apples make Add hearty crunch to this dish by topping with chopped pecans or walnuts just before serving. Divide French toast evenly among individual serving plates.