Apricot Glazed Ham. Apricot preserves and a hint of honey mustard make a wonderful glaze for your traditional Easter Ham (or any other special occasion). Reviews for: Photos of Apricot Glazed Ham. Sweet and Sticky Apricot Glazed Ham.
Place ham in roasting pan; pour water in pan. This was the result Serve with apricot ham gravey if desired or just the pan juices. This glorious glazed ham with sticky apricot apple glaze is the kind of festive recipe dreams are made of. You can cook Apricot Glazed Ham using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Apricot Glazed Ham
- You need of Ham.
- You need 1 of bone-in ham (smoked or any kind).
- You need of Glaze.
- It’s 2 cup of apricot preserves.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of dijon mustard.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of butter.
- It’s 2 tbsp of fresh sage, minced (grounded is also fine).
- It’s 1 tbsp of red whine vinegar.
- You need 1 bunch of bay leafs.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ground cloves.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of cinnamon.
- You need 1 dash of salt & pepper.
Simple, juicy ham the whole family will love. Apricot-glazed Ham With Fully-cooked Boneless Ham, Brown Sugar, Corn Starch, Nutmeg, Clove, Apricot Nectar, Lemon Juice. Secure apricots with cloves to fat side of ham in rows, leaving some space between apricots. The apricots should have been chopped not cut into strips.
Apricot Glazed Ham instructions
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Place ham on a rack in a roasting pan with fat side up. With a knife, lightly score the ham in a diamond pattern. Becareful not to cut into the meat. Bake ham for 1 hour..
- While ham is baking, make the glaze: in a small saucepan mix all your ingredients and stir over a medium-low heat until thin and syrupy..
- After ham has baked 1 hour, brush with about half of the glaze and return to oven. Continue to glaze the ham every 15 minutes. Remove hame from oven and tent with greased foil. Let ham rest for 10 minutes before carving..
- Serve to the whole family and watch them enjoy. Take all the compliments too 🙂 ..
- recipe from "Rachael Ray Show" :-).
The ham began to dry out without a cover. Place ham in large roasting pan lined with aluminum foil. This is a very tasty sweet glaze for a holiday ham that is already cooked. All Reviews for Glazed Ham with Apricot-Mustard Sauce. All Reviews for Apricot-Glazed Ham With Potatoes and Asparagus.