Baked Macaroni And Cheese.
You can cook Baked Macaroni And Cheese using 13 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Baked Macaroni And Cheese
- Prepare 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 of chicken breasts, cubed.
- Prepare 1 tsp of black pepper powder.
- Prepare 4 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 200 gram of macaroni.
- You need 200 gram of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of butter.
- It’s 2 tbsp of all purpose flour.
- It’s 2 cup of milk.
- You need 1 tsp of oregano.
- It’s 1 tsp of chilli flakes.
- It’s 2 tsp of chopped parsley.
- You need to taste of Salt.
Baked Macaroni And Cheese step by step
- Pre-heat oven to 180°C..
- In a large pot with boiling salted water cook pasta until al dante. Drain..
- In an another pot,heat oil and add chicken. Season chicken with salt and pepper. Add garlic then brown the chicken. Set aside..
- To make the sauce, in a medium saucepan melt the butter over low heat. Once melted,add the flour and stir constantly for 2 minutes..
- Gradually add milk and continue stirring until thickened. Add black pepper powder into it and mix well..
- Combine cooked pasta, sauteed chicken,white sauce and grated mozzarella cheese..
- Sprinkle salt, black pepper powder, oregano and chilli flakes and mix well..
- When done turn off the flame..
- Now pour half of the pasta into a greased casserole dish..
- Sprinkle evenly with 1/2 cup of mozzarella cheese..
- Layer the remaining half of the pasta evenly on top..
- Sprinkle evenly with 1 cup of mozzarella..
- Bake uncovered in pre-heated oven for 15-20 minutes or until cheese on top is melted and golden..
- Remove and sprinkle with some fresh parsley and chill flakes on top..
- Baked Macaroni and Cheese is ready to serve..
- Serve warm and enjoy..