You can cook Falahari Handvo using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Falahari Handvo
- Prepare of Soaking time – 1 hour, Cooking time -30 min.
- Prepare 2 cup of Samak rice.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Grated ghiya (Bottle Gourd).
- You need 1/4 cup of Grated Carrot.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Curd.
- It’s 1/tsp of Black pepper powder.
- You need as per taste of Salt.
- You need 1/4 tsp of –Baking Soda or 1/2 tsp — Eno.
- Prepare as required of Oil for frying.
- It’s 1 tsp of — Sesame seeds.
- It’s 1/4 cup of — Singhara Flour(Chestnut flour).
Falahari Handvo instructions
- Soak Samak rice for 1 hr. Now grind it into fine paste..
- Add Grated ghiya,carrot, curd, salt and black pepper powder. Mix properly. Add water to adjust the consistency of the batter..
- Now add baking soda and mix properly. Heat 1 tsp oil in a pan. Sprinkle sesame seeds in it. Now pour 1 batch of batter in the pan..
- Cook by covering for 5-7 min on low flame. Sprinkle some oil on other side and flip to cook from other side also..
- Now again cook for 5- 7 min by covering. Flip on a plate..
- Handvo is ready. Cut into pieces..
- Serve with coconut chutney..