Mike's 10 Minute Rare T-Bone Steak & Baked Potato Dinner.
You can cook Mike's 10 Minute Rare T-Bone Steak & Baked Potato Dinner using 17 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mike's 10 Minute Rare T-Bone Steak & Baked Potato Dinner
- It’s of ● For The T-Bone Steaks.
- You need 2 (12 oz) of Beef Lion T-Bone Steaks [well marbled – preferably room temp].
- You need dash of Garlic Olive Oil [to lightly coat steaks + reserves for potatoes].
- Prepare to taste of Fresh Cracked Sea Salt & Black Pepper [+ reserves for potatoes].
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Garlic Butter [steak topping].
- You need of ● For The Microwaved Potatoes.
- You need 2 of EX LG #1 Idaho Potatoes [scrubbed, dried and peirced several times with a knife].
- Prepare as needed of a Cling Wrap [to seal potatoes].
- It’s dash of Garlic Olive Oil [to coat potatoes].
- It’s as needed of Sea Salt And Black Pepper [to sprinkle on oiled spuds].
- You need as needed of Salted Butter [room temperature].
- Prepare as needed of Chilled Fresh Sour Cream.
- It’s as needed of Fresh Garden Chives.
- It’s of ● For The Garnishments.
- You need as needed of Chilled Garden Tomatoes [bloomed].
- Prepare as needed of Chilled Fresh Strawberries.
- Prepare as needed of Fresh Garden Parsley.
Mike's 10 Minute Rare T-Bone Steak & Baked Potato Dinner instructions
- Clean and heat your grill to high temperature and flame..
- Lightly rub your steaks with garlic olive oil and dash with sea salt and fresh ground black pepper..
- In the meantime, quickly coat your spuds with olive oil, [or bacon grease] peirce with a knife several times, sprinkle spuds with sea salt, fresh ground black pepper and wrap both tightly with cling wrap. Microwave for 7 to 10 minutes. Check spuds for doneness at 5 minutes tho. A sharp knife should easily peirce your potato when she's fully cooked..
- Sear steaks on high over direct flames for 2 to 3 minutes each side. Depending upon the rareness you desire. But, you will want some serious char on your steaks so keep those flames high! ;0).
- Garnish steaks with garlic butter and fresh parsley. Top your potatoes with butter, black pepper, sour cream and fresh chives. That's it folks! Easy peasy! Enjoy!.