Philly Cheesesteak Pan Pizza.
You can cook Philly Cheesesteak Pan Pizza using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Philly Cheesesteak Pan Pizza
- It’s 1/2 cup of Diced white onion.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Chopped fresh mushroom.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Chopped green bell pepper.
- Prepare 2 of Frozen sliced steaks.
- You need 1 clove of Garlic, minced.
- You need 4 oz of Fresh mozzarella sliced.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Butter.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Heavy cream.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Cream cheese.
- You need 1/4 cup of Parmesan cheese, grated.
- Prepare 6 oz of Fresh or store bought pizza dough.
- Prepare of Sirarcha.
Philly Cheesesteak Pan Pizza instructions
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- Grease a 10 inch cake pan or pizza pan of you want thinner crust.
- Make a sauce by melting butter in a saucepan, add garlic and cook until fragrant. Add heavy cream and cream cheese and stir until smooth and creamy. Add Parmesan and cook and stir until smooth. Set aside.
- Press dough into pan. Top with sauce, then meat and vegetable mixture. Finish with fresh mozzarella slices. Bake for 15 to 18 minutes until crust is cooked and cheese is bubbly and brown. Drizzle with sriracha to taste.
- Sauté onions, mushrooms, and green pepper in olive oil in a skillet until tender. Add frozen steaks. Cook until steaks are done, breaking apart with a spoon about 2 minutes. Drain.