Rich Salmon and Potato Gratin.
You can cook Rich Salmon and Potato Gratin using 11 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Rich Salmon and Potato Gratin
- It’s 2 fillets of Raw salmon.
- It’s 5 of Potatoes.
- Prepare 5 of stalks Asparagus.
- It’s 1/2 of Onion.
- It’s 1 bunch of Shimeji mushrooms.
- Prepare 500 ml of White sauce.
- It’s 4 slice of Bacon.
- You need 1 of Butter.
- You need 1 of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare 1 of Parmesan cheese or pizza cheese.
- It’s 1 of Dried parsley.
Rich Salmon and Potato Gratin step by step
- Microwave the potatoes and asparagus, and cut into 4 pieces. Thinly slice the onion. Separate the shimeji mushrooms into pieces. Cut the bacon into 1-2 cm wide strips..
- Sauté the salmon and season with salt and pepper. Next, make the white sauce. Melt the butter in a pot, add the flour and fry. Pour in the milk, and mix well..
- Add butter into a frying pan, stir-fry onion, shimeji mushrooms, bacon, and potatoes in that order. Season with salt and pepper..
- Grease a dish with butter, pour in the Step 3 mixture, and sprinkle with asparagus and salmon..
- Pour in the Step 2 white sauce, and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Bake in the preheated oven for 15-20 minutes at 230℃..
- When finished baking, sprinkle with parsley at the end..
- Here are some of my recipes. Peperoncino with Broccoli..
- Foolproof Carbonara https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/143339-rich-foolproof-pasta-carbonara.
- Mushroom Pasta https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/143471-a-family-favorite-mushroom-pasta.
- Hijiki Seaweed and Umeboshi Pasta https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/143391-hijiki-and-umeboshi-spaghetti.
- Chicken and Leek Pasta https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/143470-leek-and-chicken-tomato-pasta.
- Tuna Pasta https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/143384-pasta-with-tuna-and-tomato-sauce.