Smoked Sausage & Pierogi Bake.
You can cook Smoked Sausage & Pierogi Bake using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Smoked Sausage & Pierogi Bake
- Prepare 1 1/4 cup of alfredo sauce.
- You need 1/4 cup of milk.
- You need 1 tbs of butter.
- You need 1 of small onion – diced.
- Prepare 4 oz of fresh mushrooms – sliced.
- Prepare 6 oz of beef Smoked sausage – cut to 1/4" slices.
- Prepare 10 of cheddar & potato Pierogi (I used Mrs. T's brand).
Smoked Sausage & Pierogi Bake instructions
- Preheat oven to 375°F. In a bowl stir alfredo sauce and milk together until combined. Set aside..
- Heat a skillet over medium heat. Add butter, when butter is melted add onion and mushrooms. Cook until veggies begin to soften, stirring often. Add sausage and cook until warmed through, stirring occasionally. Turn off heat..
- Lightly spray the bottom of a 2 quart casserole dish with nonstick spray (my dish was 8×11"). Add 1/2 cup of sauce mixture and swirl to coat bottom..
- Arrange pierogis in a single layer in dish. Scatter sausage/veggie mixture over pierogis. Pour remaining sauce evenly over everything..
- Bake 20 minutes covered with foil. Remove foil, bake 20 minutes more uncovered. Let rest 5 minutes before serving. Enjoy!.