White girl's Chicken enchiladas. These Creamy White Chicken Enchiladas are beyond simple to make but boast an insane amount of flavor! Slathered in a ridiculously delicious creamy sauce and covered in stretchy cheese, these enchiladas need nothing else except a fork and a knife to dive in with! These White Chicken Enchiladas have the easiest cream sauce you could ever make, super delicious, cheesy, gooey, melt in your mouth enchiladas!
The best Creamy White Chicken Enchiladas! This is my original recipe for creamy white cheesy enchiladas. Even our pickiest eater loves them. You can have White girl's Chicken enchiladas using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of White girl's Chicken enchiladas
- You need 1 packages of corn tortillas.
- You need 1 packages of chicken breasts.
- You need 1 can of large cream of mushroom soup.
- Prepare 1 can of large cream of chicken soup.
- You need 1 can of rotel.
- You need 1 packages of shredded cheese your choice.
- You need 1 dash of Mexican oregano or cilantro.
- You need 1 dash of onion and garlic salt to taste.
Pour over enchiladas and top with remaining cheese. And here's a great holiday tip: you can make these enchiladas with leftover Thanksgiving turkey. White Chicken Enchiladas are ALL the rage, and for good reason. Creamy comfort food, yet not too rich.
White girl's Chicken enchiladas instructions
- Boil chicken, let cool, keep broth.
- When chicken is cooled spray a 10×13 pan with non stick cooking spray.
- Shred chicken and put in large mixing bowl.
- Pour both soups over chicken, add rotel and seasonings and about 1 cup of cheese. Mix all together.
- I always use 2 tortillas at a time to layer. Dredge them in the chicken broth and line the bottom of your pan. Layer with chicken mixture and repeat till all ingredients are gone.
- On very top you will have a layer of tortillas, sprinkle with cheese add Mexican oregano or cilantro.
- Bake at 350 for 30 minutes..
- Enjoy and send a pic.
These are a winner in all categories and will satisfy even the pickiest eater. These White Chicken Enchiladas have become a family favorite! They are super easy to prepare, tasty as can be. The sauce is semi-homemade, but we'll just keep that our lil secret, okay? A few weeks ago I was cleaning out my pantry and I found a old recipe that was just a bunch of chicken scratch.