Baked Spicy Stingray / Sambal Ikan Bakar.
You can have Baked Spicy Stingray / Sambal Ikan Bakar using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Baked Spicy Stingray / Sambal Ikan Bakar
- You need 400 grams of stingray or any fish.
- You need of spicy sambal.
- Prepare 2 of kalamasi juice or lime juice.
- It’s 2 tbsp of oil.
- It’s 1 of small slice onion.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of light soy sauce.
- You need 4 tbsp of spicy sauce (sambal) please refer to my recipe (SPICY SAUCE (SAMBAL SAUCE).
- It’s of garnish.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of slice cucumbers.
- It’s 2 of small kalamasi.
- Prepare 1 of small slice onion.
Baked Spicy Stingray / Sambal Ikan Bakar step by step
- In pan with oil saute spicy sauce with onion for 1 minute then add light soy sauce then off heat.
- Season well with salt and pepper, then put the stingray on a banana leave, top ready cooked spicy sambal together with onion then close 4 corner tightly and bake 200 C for 20 minute.
- Drizzle Some Lime juice, onion, cucumber and some fresh coriander leaves and serve.