Best baked Camembert. This beautiful baked Camembert recipe is a clear winner when it comes to entertaining. The best baked Camembert is simple, delicious and packed with flavour. Baked Camembert is quickly becoming a popular appetizer to share, whether you go to a fancy restaurant or to the local pub.
See more ideas about Cooking recipes, Recipes, Healthy recipes. Jazz up baked camembert with one of these smart toppings. Four simple entertaining ideas for the festive season, including how to bake camembert. You can have Best baked Camembert using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Best baked Camembert
- It’s 1 of Camembert.
- Prepare 1 of Red Onion.
- Prepare 6 of Pepperoni slices.
- You need 1 tsp of Caster Sugar.
- It’s 1 of Balsamic Vinegar.
The Best Baked Camembert Recipes on Yummly Baked Camembert With Dried Fruit, Baked Camembert, Spicy Baked Camembert. If you bake your Camembert right, you can't really go wrong, and the flavour combinations are A good quality Camembert should have a slightly rippled or bumpy-looking rind and have buttery, milky. This baked Camembert recipe has to be one of the best Camembert recipes we've ever tasted.
Best baked Camembert instructions
- Cut a crisscross style pattern in the Camembert – not too deep otherwise the cheese melts a bit too much!.
- Preheat the oven the Gas Mark 5..
- Slice the onion and pepperoni and add to a pan with a splash of oil..
- Once the onion and pepperoni have browned, stir in the sugar and add a generous splash of the vinegar..
- Place the onion and pepperoni on top of the cheese and place in the oven to bake for about 15-20 minutes..
- Enjoy as a starter with some garlic bread, or as a main with new potatoes and a hearty salad..
Learn how to bake Camembert with this simple recipe video by the Good Housekeeping Institute Cookery School. Find out how long to cook a Camembert and all the tips for a perfect baked Cheese. Seasoning camembert with herbs and baking it can give it a richer flavor. With some garlic, rosemary, and either olive oil and honey, you can compliment camembert's flavors. A gooey and fragrant Baked Camembert is always a must at my dinner parties.