Cheese And Tomato Pesto Chicken.
You can cook Cheese And Tomato Pesto Chicken using 6 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cheese And Tomato Pesto Chicken
- Prepare 5 of Chicken breast.
- Prepare 1 can of Pesto.
- It’s 3 of Plum tomatoes.
- You need 1 dash of Salt.
- Prepare 1 dash of Pepper.
- You need 1 packages of 8oz shredded mozzarella cheese.
Cheese And Tomato Pesto Chicken instructions
- Preheat your oven to 375.
- Spray a large dish with non stick.
- Wash your chicken and place it side by side in your dish.
- Salt and pepper both sides.
- Cove the to p of each piece of chicken with pesto sauce.
- Slice the tomatoes and place as many needed to cover each piece of chicken.
- Cover everything with the cheese.
- Place in oven and bake for 1 hour 10 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink.
- When chicken is done remove and let sit for 1 or 2 minutes to cool down a bit.
- Plate and eat up :).