Dawn's Stuffed Potato Bites.
You can cook Dawn's Stuffed Potato Bites using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Dawn's Stuffed Potato Bites
- You need 6 small of to medium size potato's ( I like red potato's ).
- It’s 4 oz of Room temp cream cheese.
- You need 1/4 cup of Sour cream.
- You need 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of onion powder.
- Prepare 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- You need 1/2 cup of Room temp butter.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Butter room temp..
Dawn's Stuffed Potato Bites step by step
- Pre heat oven to 400°.
- Wash and dry potato's..
- Rub 1/2 cup room temp. butter all over potato's. Place on a baking sheet and bake for about 1 hour or until tender..
- Make sure potato's are cooled off. That way u don't burn your hands. Cut in half. Using a spoon, scoop out potato from each half. Leaving a potato shell..
- Put scoop potato's in a bowl. Mash down with fork and combine cream cheese, sour cream and 1/4 butter, garlic powder onion powder. Mix well ..
- Put back in potato shell. Cover tops with shredded cheese. Place back in over til cheese melts. Now enjoy!.