Potato pie stuffed with chicken, goat cheese and kale. Next, add the shredded chicken potatoes, carrots, onion, and garlic to the sauce. Until your pastry is a nice golden, dark brown and there are no more greyish raw patches. Update your dinner plan with this easy Kale and Goat Cheese Stuffed Chicken Thighs recipe from Delish.com.
So tender and full of bright flavors. Fresh figs stuffed with succulent goat cheese, wrapped in grape leaves, roasted on the grill, and drizzled While 'galette' sounds a little fancy, they're actually one of the easier type of pies to make, and Wow your guests with this elegant warm grilled peach and kale salad topped with goat cheese. Easy Breakfast Recipe: Kale and Goat Cheese Frittata Cups. You can cook Potato pie stuffed with chicken, goat cheese and kale using 10 ingredients and 21 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Potato pie stuffed with chicken, goat cheese and kale
- It’s of The pie.
- Prepare 1 large of boneless, skinless chicken breast, 8 ounces or two smaller breasts.
- It’s 6 slice of turkey bacon.
- You need 4 cup of kale, cleaned, stems removed and rough chop.
- You need 1 tbsp of oil.
- Prepare 4 oz of goat cheese.
- Prepare 1 oz of butter, 1/4 stick, melted.
- Prepare 1 tsp of each garlic and onion powder.
- It’s 1 of salt and pepper to taste.
- You need 4 large of russet potatoes.
Have broccoli you need to use up? Chop it up and throw it in. Spoon kale-and-squash mixture into phyllo and dot top with goat cheese. Brush edges of phyllo lightly with oil and fold over filling, overlapping slightly Cook pie over medium heat until bottom of pastry is just golden (carefully lift up on one side with a heatproof rubber spatula so that you can take a peek).
Potato pie stuffed with chicken, goat cheese and kale step by step
- Cook bacon slices until crisp, remove from pan leaving fat in pan. Turkey bacon gives off very little so add oil. If you would like to use regular bacon, omit oil..
- Add kale to heated oil or fat, cooking on medium heat for 4 minutes. Just wilt the kale..
- Add goat cheese, garlic and onion powders and a touch of salt and pepper..
- Cook one minutes to melt cheese, set aside..
- Take chicken breast and thinly slice to get four pieces from it. Cut by placing hand on top of breast, use a sharp knife and slice layers. Please be careful!!.
- With a mandoline cut potatoes lengthwise about 1/8" thick. You can do this step by hand also just keep slices uniform..
- TO ASSEMBLE PIE:.
- In a 9" pie plate , brush bottom with butter..
- Add a layer of potatoes just slightly overlapping each other..
- Brush potatoes with butter and sprinkle a touch of salt over them..
- Place a layer of thin sliced chicken on potatoes, sprinkle with pepper..
- Layer another potato layer brushing with butter and sprinkle with salt..
- Top that layer with kale cheese mixture, covering potatoes..
- Layer again with potatoes with salt and butter then chicken and pepper ending with final layer of potatoes..
- Brush rest of melted butter over entire top and sprinkle with pepper..
- Place pie plate on baking tray and cover loosely with aluminum foil..
- Bake in preheated oven of 385°F covered for 30 minutes..
- Uncover and cook another 60 minutes until potatoes are browned and tender..
- Let cool 15 minutes before cutting..
- Top with crumbled bacon and additional 1 ounce crumbled goat cheese..
- This recipe by taylor68too.
This ultra-easy to make Goat Cheese Chicken Stuffed Sweet Potato recipe is healthy, filling, and delicious. It is made with spinach, chicken, garlic, onions After all of that, let me introduce to you this yummy Goat Cheese Chicken Stuffed Sweet Potato recipe. It's filled with very nutritious ingredients. To assemble: Add the kale mixture, mascarpone cheese, chicken broth, butter, Parmesan, salt and pepper to the potatoes. Stir over low heat until smooth and warmed through.