Twice Baked Veggie Chilli Stuffed Potatoes. Serve these delicious, hearty potatoes on their own for a light lunch, or with a lean protein (like chicken or fish) for a full meal. Double Baked Potatoes aka Twice Baked Potatoes – Filled with Flavor! Indiana Mommy – Cooking From the Heart Land.
We like to use russet potatoes in this recipe, as high-starch russet potatoes have flesh that falls apart easily when mashed with a fork, and combine. Twice baked or "stuffed potatoes on the grill. These are so easy to prepare, can be made with a myriad of fillings, have such a wonderful texture The first part of this process is baking your potatoes in your Weber grill (gas or charcoal). You can have Twice Baked Veggie Chilli Stuffed Potatoes using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Twice Baked Veggie Chilli Stuffed Potatoes
- You need 4 of Idaho potatoes.
- Prepare 1/2 stick of butter.
- You need 1/2 cup of milk.
- You need 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 of salt & pepper.
- You need 2 cup of veggie chilli.
- You need 1 of scallion.
The best kinds of potatoes to use are standard Russet potatoes. Twice Baked Potatoes is guaranteed to be a family favorite! Baked potato shells stuffed with fluffy mashed potatoes, sour cream, cheese, bacon and chives! I love Baked Potatoes topped with all the toppings, sour cream, bacon and cheese… so naturally I love these stuffed baked potatoes too!
Twice Baked Veggie Chilli Stuffed Potatoes instructions
- Wrap potatoes in aluminum foil & bake in 400° preheated oven for 1 hour..
- Cut potatoes in half & scoop out inside & heat & mash with remaining ingredients except chilli & scallions & make mashed potatoes..
- Scoop mashed potatoes into the potato skins & with back of spoon press into center of mashed potatoes..
- Bake again in 400° oven until mashed potatoes start to brown lightly..
- Scoop in hot chilli & garnish with scallions & serve..
See more ideas about Twice baked potatoes, Potatoes, Baked potato recipes. These twice-baked potatoes are piled high with fresh mushrooms, sour cream, Swiss cheese, and crispy bacon. Place the potatoes on a baking sheet. I like to fill the shells so they look. Emeril Lagasse's Overstuffed Twice-Baked Potatoes practically burst with bacon-and-sour-cream stuffing, even before being baked with a cheddar cheese topping.