Whole Apple Bake. Filled with pecans, cinnamon, raisins, butter, and brown sugar. Put the apples in a baking dish and stuff each apple with the sugar stuffing mixture. Baked apples are a tasty treat you can make in an oven or microwave.
This comparison apple bake-off proves which bake up well & which are duds. Fresh baked apple pie and apples. Delicious pumpkin pie with whipped cream near baked and raw pumpkins, whole and cut apples, fork and knife on orange surface. You can have Whole Apple Bake using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Whole Apple Bake
- It’s 5 of large apples.
- You need 3 of medium apples.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chopped walnuts.
- It’s 1 tsp of cinnamon.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 2 tbsp of honey or agave.
Yes, you can make baked apples in the microwave. Here's what you need to know. In the hierarchy of apple desserts, tender, stuffed baked apples are near the top of my list. Place the apples upright in the dish.
Whole Apple Bake step by step
- Preheat oven to 375..
- Cut tops off the 5 large apples and save . (Set aside) Core the apples after cutting tops off. Do not cut the skin or cut through the bottom. (Apple acts like a bowl).
- Take 3 medium apples and remove skin. Cut into tiny squares and place in small bowl..
- Mix tiny apple squares , walnuts, cinnamon, vanilla, honey or agave until mix is saturated..
- Add the tiny apple sqaure mix to your apple bowls and replace the tops. Add the topped apples to a baking dish and add just enough water to the bottom to cover the bottom of the apples..
- Bake covered for 25 – 30 minutes. Remove foil and bake additionally for 25 – 30 minutes. Remove tops and enjoy ! Add cool whip or vanilla bean ice cream to top it off! (Don't add if you are Paleo).
For the full Easy Baked Cinnamon Apples recipe with ingredient amounts and instructions, please visit our recipe page on Inspired Taste. This is an easy and fast baked apple recipe. Stuff the apples with any additional fruits that you wish — cranberries stuffed into apples are especially. These healthy, hearty, and simple whole wheat apple cinnamon muffins are perfectly spiced and made without refined sugar. Learn how to make baked apples for a delicious, healthy dessert.