Bharwa krela bitter gourd. Bharwa karela is a popular stuffed bitter gourd recipe from the North Indian Cuisine. This classic Indian recipe of bitter gourd stuffed with spice powders and sauteed with caramelized onions is made in Punjabi Households. Karela or bitter gourd is one veggie which is not liked by many. #indianlunch #veggierecipehouse #indianrecipes Bharwan Karela / Stuffed Bitter Gourd lunch recipe
Stuffed with tangy achar and dry masalas, this makes a great accompaniment to Dal, Rice and Roti. The delicious spices takes away the bitterness from the bitter gourds and make it a mouth watering. karela or bitter gourd recipes have an interesting audience base. while some may dislike the recipes made from bitter gourd for obvious reasons how to make bharwa karela with step by step photo: firstly, in scrape the skin of bitter gourd and slit in the centre. with the help of back of the spoon. Bharwa Karela is a bitter gourd recipe that will totally surprise you. You can have Bharwa krela bitter gourd using 9 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Bharwa krela bitter gourd
- Prepare 5-6 of Karela/bitter gaurd.
- Prepare 3-4 of onion medium size.
- It’s 2 of Green chillies.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of chat masala.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of dry mango powder(amchur).
- Prepare to taste of salt.
- Prepare 2 tsp of oil for fry.
But, Bharwa Karela is an Indian vegetarian recipe that has no traces of bitterness in its taste. Boil or soak the bitter gourds for Bharwa Karela in water with salt, lemon juice and turmeric. Bharwa Karela – Punjabi Vegetarian Food Recipe Bharwa Karela – Stuffed Bitter Gourd: Bharwa Karela – bitter gourd stuffed with spice powders and sautes with caramelized onions. PagesOtherBrandWebsitePersonal BlogHebbar's KitchenVideosbharwa karela or stuffed bitter gourd recipe.
Bharwa krela bitter gourd step by step
- First of all peel out bitter gourd..
- Cut to one side and remove seeds..
- Sprinkle salt for 2 hour..
- Then squeeze the water.this water is bitter..
- Take a pan and add 1tbsp oil..
- Add mashed onion and green chilli..
- Bake it for 10 to 15 mint. Add salt, tarmric powder, red chilli powder, chat masala and amchur..
- Then onion masala fill the bitter gourd with masalas..
- Then take another pan and add oil..
- Then fry bitter gourd…..
- Your bharva Karela is ready..
Karela is a bitter gourd popular in India. Karela, also known as bitter gourd and bitter melon, is a popular ingredient in many Asian countries. In India, it is often made into a dish called khatta meetha karela, where the bitter gourd is cooked with several ingredients, including cumin, chilies, ginger. Bitter gourd (karela in Hindi) is an acquired taste perhaps – most people don't relish its bitterness. One friend famously likes bitter gourd only in the form of bharwa karela (stuffed bitter gourd): she eats the filling and discards the shell.