Camembert Cheese Stuffed Hamburger Steaks.
You can have Camembert Cheese Stuffed Hamburger Steaks using 15 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Camembert Cheese Stuffed Hamburger Steaks
- You need of Hamburger Steak.
- You need 400 grams of Mixed ground beef and pork.
- Prepare 1/2 of Onion.
- You need 1 of Egg.
- You need 1 dash of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare 1 small of amoun Nutmeg (optional).
- You need 150 ml of Panko.
- You need 1 of Camembert cheese.
- It’s of Sauce.
- Prepare 100 ml of Water.
- You need 3 tbsp of each Ketchup, Japanese Worcestershire sauce.
- You need 1 tbsp of each Sugar, sake.
- It’s 1 tsp of Soy sauce.
- You need of Sides.
- You need 1 of Boiled broccoli, carrots, etc.
Camembert Cheese Stuffed Hamburger Steaks instructions
- Finely chop the onion, place in a heatproof dish, wrap with plastic, and microwave at 600 W for 3 minutes. Let cool..
- Combine the ground meat with a bit of salt in a bowl and knead quickly. Add the egg, pepper, nutmeg, and panko and mix well..
- Take half of the meat in your hand and toss back and forth from one hand to the other a couple times to release air pockets..
- Press the meat out into a disc a bit larger than a wheel of Camembert cheese and top the meat with cheese..
- Cover with the remaining meat to envelop the cheese, then toss the patty between your two hands again to release air pockets..
- Cook both sides of the hamburger patty in a frying pan (you don't need to add oil)..
- Bake in an oven preheated to 200℃ for about 25-30 minutes. To check if it has cooked through or not, stick with a skewer and check if the juices are clear..
- Sauce: Combine the sauce ingredients with the remaining meat juices in the frying pan and turn on the heat. Once it comes to a boil, turn the heat to medium-low and simmer for 3 minutes..
- Transfer the cooked hamburger steak to a plate and top with the sauce from Step 8. Serve with your favorite vegetables..
- It's full of rich cheese..