Chicken + Pesto Whole-wheat Wraps.
You can have Chicken + Pesto Whole-wheat Wraps using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken + Pesto Whole-wheat Wraps
- It’s 6 of whole wheat rotis.
- Prepare 6 tbsps of basil spinach pesto + recipe coming up soon.
- It’s 12 of Chicken Venkey's nuggets.
- Prepare 6 tbsps of Cheese Britannia Spread.
- You need 2 tbsps of olive oil.
- It’s optional of Tomato Ketchup.
- It’s 1 of red bell pepper medium sliced.
- It’s 1 of bell pepper medium yellow sliced.
- You need 1 of onion large sliced.
- Prepare 10 – 12 of button mushrooms sliced.
- Prepare 5 – 6 pods of garlic.
- Prepare of salt pepper and.
Chicken + Pesto Whole-wheat Wraps instructions
- Pre- heat the oven to 200 degrees celsius, in a baking tray add the vegetable and garlic pods. Coat the veggies with 2 tbsp of olive oil, sprinkle salt and pepper and roast them for 20-25 minutes..
- Once done, remove from the oven and set aside to cool..
- In the meanwhile, cook the ready to eat chicken nuggets, once cooked set them aside to cool..
- Preparing the Wrap: Take one whole-wheat roti / wrap- coat it with the cheese spread, then the basil+spinach pesto…..yummmm already.
- Next, in the center of the wrap, crumble the chicken nugget, add the roasted vegetable and sprinkle with some m and pepper if required..
- Add some ketchup, roll the wrap and eat :).