Chili Chicken Rice Casserole.
You can have Chili Chicken Rice Casserole using 16 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chili Chicken Rice Casserole
- It’s 2 cups of cooked rice.
- You need 2 of boneless chicken breasts, cut into bite size pieces.
- It’s 2-3 Tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s 2 tsp of Chili powder.
- You need 1 tsp of paprika.
- You need 1 Tbsp of Garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of Onion powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of pepper.
- It’s 1 can of Rotel Chili Fixings.
- Prepare 1 can of Cream of Chicken Soup.
- It’s 1 of small can Cream Style Corn.
- You need 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- You need 1 tbsp of dried cilantro.
- You need 6-9 slices of pepper jack cheese.
- It’s 1-1 1/2 cups of fried onions.
Chili Chicken Rice Casserole instructions
- Cut up chicken into pieces and toss with all the spices..
- Add oil to pan and heat on medium high heat. Add chicken and brown on all sides. While on medium high add in the Rotel to help deglaze the pan tossing all together..
- Add in the cream of chicken soup and cream style corn. Stir to combine..
- Add in the cilantro and stir to combine..
- Add in the shredded cheese. Stir to combine..
- Add in the cooked rice, stir to combine..
- Add to casserole dish and layer top with jalapeño pepper jack cheese. Preheat oven to 350..
- Top with the fried onions. Bake at 350 for 25-30 minutes until bubbly..
- Enjoy! Chili cheesy crunch flavor!.