Hawaiian BBQ Baked Beans.
You can cook Hawaiian BBQ Baked Beans using 8 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Hawaiian BBQ Baked Beans
- It’s 64 oz of canned baked beans.
- It’s 1 cup of crushed pineapple.
- Prepare 1 cup of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1 cup of ketchup.
- You need 1/2 cup of rum.
- It’s 1/2 cup of honey.
- It’s 1/3 cup of soy sauce.
- You need 1 T of Sriracha.
Hawaiian BBQ Baked Beans step by step
- Combine all ingredients in a large pot. Cook for 10-15 minutes on low heat to blend flavors..
- Variations; Bacon, Canadian bacon, prosciutto, basil, green peppers, shallots, vinegar, mustard, ginger, habanero, sweet potatoes.