Heathers Haitian Potato Salad.
You can cook Heathers Haitian Potato Salad using 18 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Heathers Haitian Potato Salad
- It’s of Salad.
- You need 6 of medium russet potatoes.
- It’s 1/2 of large beet.
- You need 6 of large eggs.
- Prepare As needed of water to boil eggs and potatoes.
- You need 1/2 cup of diced carrots.
- You need 1/3 cup of chopped celery.
- Prepare 1 cup of sweet English peas.
- Prepare of Dressing.
- You need 1 cup of mayonnaise.
- It’s 1/2 of large onion finely diced.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of yellow prepared mustard.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of granulated onion powder.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
- Prepare of Garnish.
- Prepare To taste of Spring onion.
Heathers Haitian Potato Salad instructions
- Preheat the oven to 350°Fahrenheit..
- Peel and dice the beets add butter to coat and put into aluminum foil and bake 45 minutes. Peel, dice, and boil the potatoes and boil the eggs..
- Cut the Carrots in half and boil with the peas. Everything should boil 10-15 minutes..
- Cut everything up and mix together..
- Mix the dressing ingredients. Add to the salad and mix serve room temperature or chilled. Chop the spring onion and sprinkle over the top. I hope you enjoy!!.