Japanese-style Salmon Gratin Baked in Mashed Potatoes.
You can cook Japanese-style Salmon Gratin Baked in Mashed Potatoes using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Japanese-style Salmon Gratin Baked in Mashed Potatoes
- It’s 300 grams of Potatoes.
- You need 1 of A ingredients.
- Prepare 100 grams of Smoked salmon.
- You need 100 grams of Komatsuna.
- Prepare 75 grams of Onion.
- You need 75 grams of Maitake mushrooms.
- Prepare 30 grams of Carrot.
- It’s of For the bechamel sauce:.
- It’s 20 grams of ┌Butter.
- You need 1 tbsp of │White flour.
- Prepare 300 ml of │Soy milk.
- You need 1 of └Salt and pepper.
- It’s 1 of Pizza cheese.
Japanese-style Salmon Gratin Baked in Mashed Potatoes instructions
- Slice the potatoes thinly, spread out on a plate, and microwave for about 5 minutes. Mash with a fork and mix with the A ingredients to make mashed potatoes..
- Cut the komatsuna greens into 3 cm pieces, and divide the stems and leaves. Slice the onion thinly. Shred the maitake mushrooms with your hands into easy to eat pieces. Slice the carrot into 3 cm long shreds. Preheat the oven to 480°F/250°C..
- Heat oil in a pan and stir fry the onion. When it's wilted, add the komatsuna stems and carrot. When that's cooked through, add the komatsuna leaves and maitake mushrooms, and stir-fry..
- Melt butter in the pan, sprinkle in the flour and mix everything together. Add the soy milk little by little and simmer until thickened..
- Add the smoked salmon to the pan and mix with the sauce quickly. Taste, and adjust the seasoning with salt and pepper..
- Make a border around the pie plate with the mashed potatoes from Step 1..
- Pour the mixture from Step 5 into the middle of the pie plate. Top with pizza cheese..
- Bake in a preheated 480°F/250°C oven for 10 minutes, until lightly browned on the top. Done!.