Oven Baked Rangoon and Beef Egg Rolls. Please enjoy this easy and flavorful recipe for cooking shrimp egg rolls in the oven. It is a fantastic alternative to the traditional fried egg roll. Crispy fried egg rolls stuffed with ground beef, cabbage, and delicious seasonings.
This Crab Rangoon Recipe is easily going to become one of your absolute favorites!! Crab Rangoon Egg Rolls are filled with fresh crab meat, cream cheese and a perfect blend of spices. I think they are my absolute favorite food group. You can cook Oven Baked Rangoon and Beef Egg Rolls using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Oven Baked Rangoon and Beef Egg Rolls
- Prepare 1 packages of cream cheese.
- You need 10 slice of large chunk crab.
- Prepare 1 packages of wonton wraps.
- Prepare 1 packages of eggroll wraps.
- It’s 1/2 packages of ground beef optional.
Egg rolls are so versatile and easy to stuff and fry or bake up. Thanks to ready made egg roll skins making all kinds of great fried treats is a cinch. Egg rolls are always best when served right away. You can store leftover eggrolls in an airtight container in the You can also make Chinese egg rolls with beef, ground pork, shrimp, or tofu Make these lighter by placing on a parchment paper lined baking sheet and spraying with cooking oil.
Oven Baked Rangoon and Beef Egg Rolls instructions
- Preheat oven to 350.
- mix cream cheese, honey and crab.
- cook your ground beef adding whatever seasoning you like. add beef to cream cheese and crab mixture to your liking.
- follow instructions to fold your egg rolls and wontons from the dough packaging.
- cover with raw egg and place on cookie sheet uncovered and stick in oven for 15-20 min keeping and eye for when they turn golden brown.
These Baked Egg Rolls, however, are just as delicious as any fried egg roll you will find. I will say that the texture is a little different If you are an egg roll fan and have never had baked egg rolls before, you should really try them! It lightens this classic dish up so much and really does taste just as good. So, how did our baked egg rolls stack up? In a medium bowl, mix corned beef, cheese, and sauerkraut.