You can have Stuffed Shepherds using 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Stuffed Shepherds
- You need 2 tsp of butter/margarine.
- It’s 140 grams of minced beef.
- You need 250 ml of beef/vegetable stock.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Worcestershire sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Tomato puree.
- You need 1 large of Jacket potato (baked).
- It’s 1 pinch of Grated cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 of Onion (chopped).
Stuffed Shepherds step by step
- Heat oven to 200ºC/180ºC/gas mark 6.
- Melt half the butter in a pan and cook the onion for 3-4 minutes.
- Add the mince and fry for a further 3-4 minutes or until mince is brown.
- Stir in the stock, Worcestershire sauce, tomato puree and seasoning. Simmer for 15-20 minutes until mince is tender and the sauce has thickened..
- Cut the jacket potato's in half. Scoop out the flesh leaving the skins intact..
- Mash the potato with the remaining butter and season..
- Load the skins with the mince and cover with the mashed potato. Sprinkle a little cheese on top..
- Bake for 15-20 minutes until golden. Serve with your favorite green vegetable..