Baked Creamy Chicken Taquitos.
You can have Baked Creamy Chicken Taquitos using 14 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Baked Creamy Chicken Taquitos
- It’s 3 oz of cream cheese, softened.
- It’s 1/4 cup of green salsa (or regular salsa).
- You need 1 tbsp of fresh lime juice (juice from 1/2 lime).
- It’s 1/2 tsp of cumin.
- Prepare 1 tsp of chili powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of onion powder.
- Prepare 2 clove of garlic, minced.
- It’s 3 tbsp of chopped fresh cilantro.
- It’s 2 tbsp of sliced green onions.
- You need 2 cup of shredded cooked chicken.
- Prepare 1 cup of shredded mexican flavored cheese.
- You need 1 small of flour or corn tortillas.
- It’s 1 of non stick cooking spray.
- You need 1 of kosher salt.
Baked Creamy Chicken Taquitos instructions
- Preheat oven to 425º..
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper..
- In a large bowl, mix cream cheese, salsa, lime juice, cumin, chili powder, onion and garlic powder and minced garlic. Once combined stir in cilantro and green onions..
- Add the chicken and cheese and mix thoroughly..
- Working with a few tortillas at a time, heat them in the microwave between two paper towels until they are soft enough to roll. (About 20 seconds).
- Spoon 2-3 tbsp of chicken mixture onto the lower third of the tortilla. Roll the tortilla as tightly as you can..
- Place the rolled tortilla seam side down on the baking sheet..
- Repeat with remaining tortillas until mixture is gone. Make sure rolled tortillas are not touching each other..
- Spray the tops lightly with non stick cooking spray and sprinkle with kosher salt. Bake for 15-20 minutes or until crisp and golden. Serve with salsa, sour cream or guacamole..
- **Recipe courtesy of chefintraining.com. (chef-in-training.com/2012/02/baked-creamy-chicken-taquitos/)**.